Thursday, January 24, 2019

The People of Twitter

In this blog, I thought I would introduce some of my favourites personalities in Twitter's hockey world. I have some excellent peeps you should consider following.

@NHL_Campbell
Scott is a veteran with insight into how the NHL used to be. Great understanding of the Winnipeg Jets. If you want an honest opinion and not the conventional one, Scott is one of my favourites. A great hockey mind who is one of the best in the field. You can find his column here.

@P_Kreischer
I have known Paul for almost ten years, and we have had many discussions on a wide range of NHL topics. He is a passionate and valuable hockey insider.  You can follow his podcast here.  It is a terrific site for Isles fans.

@Proteautype 
Adam gave me a huge break when he gave me his first interview. He is an entertaining hockey follow and will keep you in stitches.  Adam is an informative hockey mind. He will make you think and bring you new insight.

@sportsology 
He is one of the best prospects reporters in the game. There is no one that I know of that is better at his game. He respects your views and loves to talk hockey anytime. He also reports on baseball.

@MurphysLaw74
A connected reporter for the Boston Bruins. I love his insight, and he often has inside info on what is going on the hockey world.  A worthy follow who knows his stuff. He has a lot of insight into the Boston Bruins, but has contacts all over the NHL.

@Eklund
Eklund gave me my first blogging experience. He often has discussions about all aspects of the games.  He respects everyone and their opinions, I have often had in-depth discussions with him. He welcomes all opinions and ideas and is always willing to talk hockey.

@MikeInBuffalo 
Mike is a great beat reporter on my favourites teams. He has up-to-date info on the Maple Leafs. He has strong opinions on the directions of the Leafs. He debates on all issues in the NHL.

@ugh
If you want to know about the Edmonton Oilers, Ugh is your man. He has insights on the Oilers and many more. If you want unbiased opinions, then don't follow him. He is blunt and honest will voice his thoughts: good, bad, or ugly. He says it like it is. A must-follow.

@slapschotts 
Ken Schott is a veteran hockey reporter with 25 years' experience. He is an acknowledged hockey man who covered Union and ECAC for 25 years. He gave me a terrific interview during the year, which really helped build my rep. Ken loves and lives hockey, and is an excellent source to learn what it takes to become a premium hockey player.  Ken writes for The Daily Gazette. You can find his blog here.




No comments:

Post a Comment